The Nethergarde Brotherhood

When a challenge is reveiled, take it one step at a time, or just make it all one step.

Forums

Forum Home > Props to a Member > Special Thanks and Honorable Mentions

Dead
Site Owner

To my resilient assistant who were there to help me in unexpected and outrageously generous ways (and no it wasn't meant to be alphabetical):

-Aqualillian: My right-hand girl who had helped for so long until she found a guy (congratulations!). Sorry the birthdays always turned out to be a bit of a bust haha

-Austinmyth: My left-hand man who took over as my "assistant" during Lilly's transition into leaving. Thanks for helping man, you've done more for me than I could ever repay.

-Barakcuda: My trusty sword, who never left, and never disappointed me (though your connection falred a few heads in the raids), one of the nicest players I'd known in the game, and certainly one of the most loyal.

-Hubba: My guide and my back-up. He was the one who taught me a few things about leading a guild on the first day I made it, which was a disaster until he assured me I should scrap the fighting idiots before the infection spread.... and many other things! He had been there for a while and came back a few years later to raid with us.

-Moltron: My metaphorical hairy mole on my buttocks. He had been there since the dawning of TNGB as the main example of who to kick. He could always make us laugh though.

-Nickallan (and Nass): The expertise, always the best at what he did, whatever it might have been. He may have strayed into other's raids and rose above us like a bottlerocket fueled by 20gallon drums of propane, but he would always bring his harvested knowledge and skill back to our raids to become a leading player in ever role.... literally.

-Ronge: The inspiration and the co-leader of the brotherhood. He was not only the reason I joined the game, but the reason I made the guild. What I didn't know he knew. What I couldn't do, he could do. And I must say, I think he's either a magician or a cheater for how well he was able to tank, and the many memories we shared.

If you didn't get an honorable mention, that doesn't mean you weren't the best of TNGB, it just means you haven't checked the timestamp of this message to realize its past one in the morning and I'm asleep right now. Please, if you were a TNGB member, I would love to hear from you, so contact me at higherplain1@msn.com.

--

~Dead

July 21, 2010 at 1:23 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Barakcuda

Wow, it has been a long time since I have been on this site.  Dead, Thanks for the kind words.  A lot has happened for all of us.  Greetings and Salutations to you all!

November 21, 2012 at 10:15 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Dead
Site Owner

OH MY GOD BARAKCUDA HELLO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

3 things:

1) Ronge and I have missed the entire crew so dearly, but you sir have stolen a very special place in our hearts.

2) Please for the love of god see this o.o...

3) Facebook/email/waytomessageyou?!?!?!?!

--

~Dead

November 26, 2012 at 11:44 PM Flag Quote & Reply

You must login to post.